Who We Are

Friday, July 27, 2012

Photo Finish Friday

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's me, Dave.  This week's Photo Finish Friday post is a collection of a few unrelated photos of Zim and me from the week.  They didn't really fit anywhere, so we though we'd share them with you now.

Here's Zim helping Mom make the bed the other morning:

IMG_9968 Zim
"No need to thank me, Mom!  I'm a Working Breed.  It's what I do."

Mom says no one can turn a 3 minute job into a 20 minute job quite the way Zim can!  Is that dedication or what?!?

Here I am from last night, watching Mom watch TV:

IMG_9979 Dave
"Hi Mom.  Mom?  Hi Mom."

Does anyone know what "I've lost all feeling in my leg" means?

If I was going to cut my own jazz CD, and if it had serious schmoopy songs on it, I would use this for the cover art:

IMG_9965 Dave
"Candlelit Jazz, After Midnight" - by Dave

In other news, the Riley County Fair and Kaw Valley Rodeo are in town.  We know it; we can smell it!    The only question is ...

IMG_9982 Zim
"When do we get to go?!?!"

We'll let you know how it pans out!

Have a great weekend!

Luv,
Dave

12 comments:

  1. wooo, fair and rodeo- you know what that means, lots of good street snackies! Hope you have fun!

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma says she would TOTALLY buy your jazz album, Dave. You set her heart racing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rodeo and fair?! Dog that is great! I went to a fair once and there was all kinds of sniffing to do. And I met some strange critters.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always amazed at how hard you and Zim work! YOu really are an inspiration to all of us working breeds.

    Hope you get to meet some cool creatures at the fair!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a large canine in the middle of the bed to "help" you make it in the morning. I usually have to wait until Nina decides to get up before the bed can be properly made.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You boys sure work hard around here! Davy, our mommy just wants to kiss your snooter! Zim, hope you get to go see your friends at the rodeo and fair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love your CD title and the cover, Dave! It's brilliant!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post, my friends! Enjoy the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:16 PM

    Oh My Cat!!! Dave!!! You are fantasmically drop dead gorgeous in your late night Jazz photo...send it over to Jazz Cat Jay and see if his Dad can use it...I think he composes Jazz music!!! http://wp.me/p2lF9m-8r

    you guys are just top drawer (whatever that means) in my book!! paw pats, Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  10. we like to *help out* the way Zim does :D Dave, we'll always think of you now when "Excellence in Jazz" comes on every evening. We hope you both get to go to the fair and rodeo. sounds like fun! you can proly get fried stinky goodness treats on a stick!

    Pip, SMidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zim you are such a big help
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zimmie, I think you work too hard.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete